Through 3 Quarters
The Golden State Warriors were expected to win this one, and so far that's exactly how it's playing out. They have emerged as the frontrunner after three quarters and are ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves 93-84.
The top scorers for Golden State have been small forward Andrew Wiggins (24 points) and point guard Stephen Curry (23 points). One thing to keep an eye out for is Kevon Looney's foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Shooting guard Anthony Edwards has done his best for Minnesota, currently boasting 35 points (42% of their total) and four assists.
Minnesota @ Golden State
Current Records: Minnesota 3-6; Golden State 9-1
What to Know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are staying on the road on Wednesday to face off against the Golden State Warriors at 10 p.m. ET Nov. 10 at Chase Center. Golden State will be strutting in after a victory while the Timberwolves will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Minnesota fought the good fight in their overtime game against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 125-118. A silver lining for Minnesota was the play of point guard D'Angelo Russell, who shot 6-for-13 from beyond the arc and finished with 30 points, seven dimes and five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Golden State didn't have too much trouble with the Atlanta Hawks at home on Monday as they won 127-113. Point guard Stephen Curry went supernova for Golden State as he shot 9-for-19 from downtown and finished with a double-double on 50 points and ten assists along with seven boards.
The Timberwolves are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the squad has let down bettors in their past five games.
Minnesota is now 3-6 while the Warriors sit at 9-1. A couple offensive stats to keep an eye on: Minnesota has only been able to knock down 41.10% percent of their shots, which is the third lowest field goal percentage in the league. Golden State's offense has more to brag about, as they they enter the contest with 115.2 points per game on average, which is the best in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- TV: Bally Sports - North
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $33.00
The Warriors are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Timberwolves, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Golden State have won 13 out of their last 20 games against Minnesota.
- Apr 29, 2021 - Minnesota 126 vs. Golden State 114
- Jan 27, 2021 - Golden State 123 vs. Minnesota 111
- Jan 25, 2021 - Golden State 130 vs. Minnesota 108
- Jan 02, 2020 - Minnesota 99 vs. Golden State 84
- Dec 23, 2019 - Golden State 113 vs. Minnesota 104
- Nov 08, 2019 - Minnesota 125 vs. Golden State 119
- Mar 29, 2019 - Minnesota 131 vs. Golden State 130
- Mar 19, 2019 - Golden State 117 vs. Minnesota 107
- Dec 10, 2018 - Golden State 116 vs. Minnesota 108
- Nov 02, 2018 - Golden State 116 vs. Minnesota 99
- Mar 11, 2018 - Minnesota 109 vs. Golden State 103
- Jan 25, 2018 - Golden State 126 vs. Minnesota 113
- Nov 08, 2017 - Golden State 125 vs. Minnesota 101
- Apr 04, 2017 - Golden State 121 vs. Minnesota 107
- Mar 10, 2017 - Minnesota 103 vs. Golden State 102
- Dec 11, 2016 - Golden State 116 vs. Minnesota 108
- Nov 26, 2016 - Golden State 115 vs. Minnesota 102
- Apr 05, 2016 - Minnesota 124 vs. Golden State 117
- Mar 21, 2016 - Golden State 109 vs. Minnesota 104
- Nov 12, 2015 - Golden State 129 vs. Minnesota 116
Injury Report for Golden State
- Damion Lee: Out (Hip)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles)