After our Miami Dolphins' disappointing loss in Germany, the team returns home today hoping for a big bounce-back game versus the Las Vegas Raiders. Miami is coming off a much-needed bye week after a long travel week to Europe and needing additional rehab and recovery time for several players. The most notable of the players returning this week is early-season phenom running back De’Von Achane.
The Raiders come to town this week as a seemingly renewed team. After an early season start that saw the team drop five of their first eight games, many saw Las Vegas as one of the teams that would soon clearly be out of playoff contention. Following a major shake-up of the organization that saw the head coach and the GM fired as well as a quarterback change the team has managed to go on a two-game win streak over the New York Giants and the New York Jets.
Following the Raiders two game bounce back they now sit even at 5 and 5 and currently hold the 9th spot in the AFC playoff standing, making them only one half a game out of the final wild-card spot. Given their recent resurgence, the team should have additional motivation over the Dolphins today knowing that a win and more success down the road could easily propel them into the postseason.
Miami comes into week eleven with a 6 and 3 record and holding on to first place in the AFC East as well as the current fourth spot in the AFC playoff standings. With a Miami victory over the Raiders and a Jacksonville Jaguars loss to the Tennessee Titans today, the Dolphins would take over the third spot in the AFC’s playoff seedings. Miami will go into this game as nearly a two-touchdown favorite with the current Vegas odds having the Dolphins as 13.5-point favorites.
Please use this live game thread to discuss this evening’s game between your Miami Dolphins and the Las Vegas Raiders. Please follow all site rules in the live threads as with any other post on The Phinsider. Also, please remember that SBNation has a strict prohibition against sharing, discussing, or requesting illegal game streams.
Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) 2nd AFC West Vs. Miami Dolphins (6-3) 1st AFC East
- Kickoff: 1:00 PM EST, Sunday, November 19th
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: fuboTV; YouTube TV (NFL Sunday Ticket); Paramount+; NFL+
- TV Broadcast Team: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
- Miami Dolphins Radio Network: iHeart Radio (WINZ 940 AM, WBGG 105.9 FM, WTZU 94.49 (Spanish)) in Miami (Miami Dolphins Radio Network Affiliate Stations)
- Dolphins Radio Broadcast Team: Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper / Spanish broadcast: Roly Martin, Eduardo Martell
- SiriusXM Channels: 386 (Las Vegas Raiders), 231 (Miami Dolphins)
- Referees: Bill Vinovich (Referee), Alex Moore (Umpire), Dale Keller (Down Judge), Mark Perlman (Line Judge), Joe Blubaugh (Field Judge), Jimmy Buchanan (Side Judge), Jimmy Russell (Back Judge), Mark Butterworth (Replay Official), Julie Johnson (Replay Assistant)
- Head-to-Head: Tied 18-18-1
- Most Recent Game Results: Raiders 31-28 (OT) at Las Vegas, 2021 Week 3 (9/26/21)
- Most Recent Game at Site Results: Dolphins 28-20 at Miami, 2018 Week 3 (9/23/18)
- Odds via DraftKings Sportsbook: Miami Dolphins -13.5
- Over/Under via DraftKings Sportsbook: 45.5
- Weather: 78°F, Sunny
- Las Vegas Raiders SBNation Site: Silver and Black Pride
- Silver and Black Pride Pride X (formally Twitter): @SilverBlakPride
- Raiders - Questionable: Tackle Kolton Miller (shoulder); Guard Dylan Parham (calf); Safety Roderic Teamer (hamstring)
- Dolphins - Out: Wide receiver Chase Claypool (knee); Offensive lineman Rob Hunt (hamstring); Offensive lineman Rob Jones (knee); Questionable: Running back De’Von Achane (knee); Wide receiver Braxton Berrios (hamstring); Fullback Alec Ingold (foot); Tight end Durham Smythe (ankle)
Practice Squad Elevations:
- Raiders: Offensive lineman Hroniss Grasu, Offensive lineman Brandon Parker
- Dolphins: Wide receiver Robbie Chosen, Offensive lineman Chasen Hines